Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Home


Here are two more pictures to give you a better feel for just how cozy my little home is... Amanda pointed out that it resembles a hallway :-) The one on the left is from just after I moved in; the one on the right is more how it looks now.
It is raining, thundering and lightning outside. I have yet to figure out the weather here. The leaves are starting to fall, though, so autumn is in the air.
I am getting better at riding Matilda, and saving (really!) hours in walking every day. I am so happy to finally have a bike, especially such a cute, lovable one.
This weekend I have two papers to write, so I don't plan on emerging from my laptop and stack of books until Monday afternoon. At least I am writing about things I care about (the International Labour Organization and Human Rights, and Bureaucratic Authoritarianism in Latin America). Hurrah!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, its CUTE!!! It does still resemble a hallway a little bit, but like a cute little mouse's den of a hallway. :) I love all the shelves everywhere... it looks so cosy! Is the bed comfy?