Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some Random Photos...

This is a Jersey sea gull from the lovely town of Red Bank...
I know, I know, I have posted a thousand pictures of this same shot, but for some reason I just like this one.
Same goes for this one - "the view from my window" - but isn't this sunrise incredible?
I saw this poster on a utilities box down by U Street... nice, huh?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures of you and Jason. I always wish Chris and I had done more of those pictures throughout our relationship because now we've been married almost five years (!!) and we have MAYBE one or two pictures of us just together in our entire relationship. You're going to love those pictures of the two of you twenty years from now. :)

Love the pictures- and the end one (the guns with the roses growing out of them) is such a striking picture... love the idea behind it.

And the sunrise(or set?)- beautiful!