The Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool...
The Washington Monument reflected in the Reflecting Pool...And we stopped for Ethiopian food (the hands-down most scrumptious food in the world, in my opinion) at Almaz, the most delicious Ethiopian restaurant in D.C.! In case you didn't know, it is eaten communally (one plate for all), and you don't use utensils, instead you pinch the food with bread called injera (which it is all served on top of).

2 comments:
The picture of the Memorial is INCREDIBLE! I love it! And eggplant parm? Ugh. Eggplant is yucky. Anything with poisonous flowers can't be good for you. LOL. Holy cow, 15 miles is a LONG TIME! And you walked it? You didn't ride a bike or anything? You are crazy.
All that food sounds so good! I think I would add Greek on the list for me. I love papusas and Indian food and eggplant parmesan but haven't tried Ethiopian food yet.
God bless!
Post a Comment