
It is finally springtime in DC, and I have never been so excited for a change of season in my life. Everyone keeps telling me this was the mildest winter DC has had in years, but as far as I am concerned, it was the coldest of
my life. I have been wearing sandals this week (my toes haven't seen the sky in 5 months!), and even going outside without a coat. Joy!

There are incredible flowers everywhere, and trees absolutely covered in blossoms.

This tree is a few blocks from my house, and it looks like it exploded. You can't even see the magnitude of it here - I will post a larger picture later.


We had a picnic in the park by my house today... you can't see, since the flash made it too bright, but we had fresh french bread, hummus, red onions, gouda cheese and (shh!) red wine.
2 comments:
Oooh! I LOVE these pictures, especially the ones of the crocus! :) I wish bulbs bloomed better here...
I love all your pictures. I want to come visit!
Post a Comment