Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New York, the weekend before last

This is looking over the river, towards New Jersey, from the bike path that goes along the west side of Manhattan.
This is a little cafe called 'La Lanterna' in Manhattan. It was really chilly out but they had a fire going in the fireplace, and we sipped coffee and ate chocolate cake... very cozy!


On Sunday evening we walked from the West Village to the Church of St. Ignatius Loyola
up by Central Park... so all the way across town,
and over 80 blocks uptown. We went to evening Mass at St. Ignatius, which is a gorgeous church, and then took the train back to New Jersey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Updates!! I love it when people update their blogs. :) I love the last picture, you guys look so cute together. Jason looks very preppy. :) And yes, I agree- the pool in the previous entry looks darkly sinister.